Lean-Agile Outcome & Innovation, 40 Frequently Asked Questions that Can Boost Your Career- A Junction to Make a Decision for the 21st Century Leaders
What is Lean-Agile Outcome & Innovation?
Lean-Agile Outcome & Innovation is a Management Method you can apply across your Organization. It is:
- Not Just A Project Management Method
Interesting Isn’t It? Wait, the best part is Yet to Come.
- This Management Method Can Be Used to Manage Your Projects/Products following Agile, Waterfall, or any other traditional methodologies focusing on Outcomes & Innovations.
- This Management Method Can Be Used to Manage Your Large Development & Support Projects/Products focusing on Outcomes & Innovations.
Lean-Agile Outcome & Innovation Method Can be Applied, Wherever Knowledge Workers Specifically Focusing on Outcomes, Leading Frequent Innovations.
2. What is Lean-Agile Audit?
The Lean-Agile Audit is a Coaching Tool. Click here to Know More
3. What is the Purpose of Applying Lean-Agile Audit as a Coaching Tool?
The Purpose of Applying Lean-Agile Audit is to Initiate Changes & Execute Improvements.
CLAAP® Professional is a Change Agent and, drives Changes in an Organized and Systematic Way.
Learn this Coaching Tool to Trigger & Drive the Changes and Execute Improvements at your Workplace.
4. What Makes this Method different compared to the Other Agile Approaches, Processes, Frameworks, and Methods available in the Market?
Applying this Method Ensures that Your Team is aligned with Agile Manifesto Values, Agile Principles & Lean Principles. This Method can also Enable the Talents to achieve Desired Outcomes and Introduce Frequent Innovations.
5. What Kind of Agile is the Lean-Agile Outcome & Innovation Method?
It is Outcome & Innovation-based Agile.
6. Can I apply the Lean-Agile Outcome/Innovation Method for driving Application Support & Maintenance Projects?
Learning & Applying this method Change the Way You Work – Some times fasten your personal transformation from Reactive to Proactive or Go to the Next Level of Excellence:
Reactive – Solve Product Problems reported by the Customer
Proactive – Identify Problems or Potential Problems and help the Customer Solve them before they Cause an Issue.
7. Can I apply the Lean-Agile Outcome/Innovation Method for driving R&D Projects?
The Purpose of the R&D Project is to deliver as much of the Success Outcomes as possible through the Product. You will be able to achieve it by:
- Linking the Product Roadmap to the Success Outcome
- Prioritize based on the level of contribution to the Success Outcome
8. Why Lean-Agile Outcome & Innovation Method?
The Reasons for Increasing the Relevance of Lean-Agile Outcome & Innovation Method:
It is not about the number of features we delivered in each iteration(s)/increment(s) or even the number of hours that the team spent working on the Project(s) or Product(s) in that iteration or increment or release; It is about achieving the “Desired Outcomes” of the Delivery!
9. I am working on an ongoing Complex Assignment, Can I Apply Lean-Agile Outcome & Innovation Method in this assignment?
Yes, Absolutely Yes!
You can apply this method to your ongoing & new assignments. It works well with uncertainty, complexity, and dependency irrespective of the complexity of the landscape. This method can be applied to drive Product Development, Research & Development Projects/Products, Projects/Programs/Portfolio, Application Support & Maintenance Projects.
The Professional Outcome Managers (POMs) are capable to apply the Lean-Agile Outcome and Innovation Method during:
- Backlog Refinement
- Retrospective or Lessons Learned Sessions
- Sprint Planning
- Replenishment Meetings
- Delivery or Release Planning Meetings or any other specific events or cadences recommended by the Agile Approach/Framework/Process/Method followed to drive your assignment
The bottom line is, You can apply this method irrespective of the Stage or Phase of your assignment. Applying this method can make you unique/remarkable. You will be able to see what others are unable to see, leading you providing many Insights for your Peers, Team Members, Middle Management, and Senior Leadership. Because Outcomes are applicable for Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Enterprise Agile Coaches, Product Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Delivery Managers, Project Managers, or anyone aspiring to play similar roles in the future.
You will be learning the art of Shifting the Focus of Your Team Members, Other Stakeholders, and Organizations from Output to Outcome based on the scope of your role. You also stop planning around Features and Solutions and start planning around Outcomes and Innovations:
Attending and Completing the CLAP-OM-L1™
Sessions can make two significant changes to the way you think & drive Assignments:
- You STOP Focusing on Features, Solutions and START Focusing on Outcomes and Innovations
- You STOP Planning around Features, Solutions and START Planning around Outcomes and Innovations
- You STOP Delivering Features, Solutions and START Delivering on Outcomes and Innovations
10. How Can I Become a Professional Outcome Manager (POM)?
Attending & Completing the CLAP-OM-L1™ & CLAP-OM-L2 Sessions with Your Active Participation makes you eligible to receive the Credential Professional Outcome Manager (POM) from the Lean-Agile Audit University (LAAU).
11. How Can I Become a Professional Outcome & Innovation Manager (POIM)?
Attending & Completing the CLAP-OM-L1™, CLAP-OM-L2™ & CLAP-OM-L3™ Sessions make you eligible to receive the Credential Professional Outcome & Innovation Manager (POIM) from the Lean-Agile Audit University (LAAU).
12. What are the official Slogans of the Lean-Agile Outcome & Innovation Method?
Slogan #-1 – Lean Agile Outcome & Innovation Method
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.