Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website (“Website”), our applications (“Application”), or any products or services in connection with the Application/, Website/products (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products between Diaame Consulting Services (OPC) Private Limited (“Company/We/Us/Our”) and it’s users (“User/You/Your”).
These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder, as amended from time to time.
Your use/access/browsing of the Application or Website or the Services or products or registration (with or without payment/with or without a subscription) through any means shall signify Your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
1. Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script, and audio, contained in the Application, Website, Services, and products are proprietary property of the Company (“Proprietary Information”). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Company and nothing on this Application or Website or Services shall be or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Company, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content, or materials resides. Still, the Company shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content, or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by the Company on such medium. Certain contents on the Website may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior consent from said party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you recognize and acknowledge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks, and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party.
2. Your use of our products, Website, Application, and Services is solely for Your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Application, Website, Services or products or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Application, Website, products, and/or our Services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
i. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Application and/or our Website and/or Services/ products or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application and/or our Website and/or Services/products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Application and/or our Website and/or Services/products.
ii. You will not (a) use this Application and/or our Website and/or any of our product/s or Service/s for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell the Application or any products, services, or domain names or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Application and/or Website/our products and Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity as determined by the Company.
iii. No User shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing of our Services:
a. Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
b. Stalking, intimidating, and/or harassing another and/or inciting others to commit violence;
c. Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offense, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations, or code of practice;
d. Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Application/Website/Services;
e. Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property, or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
f. Make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content;
g. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
h. Post, transmit, or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines, code, files, or such other programs that may harm the Application/services, interests, or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent;
i. Access or use the Application/Website/Services/products in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Application’s/Website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Application/Website is hosted;
j. Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the Services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Application/Website/Services/products, violate any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Application/Website/Services/products, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
k. Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Application/Website/Services/products, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Application/Website/Services/products or any affiliated or linked sites;
l. Interfere with, or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Application/Website/ Services/products, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the Application/Website/Services/products;
m. Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Application/Website/Services/products, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application /Website/Services/products, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application/ Website/Services/products;
n. Alter or modify any part of the Services;
o. Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Application /Website/Services/products.
3. By submitting content on or through the Services (your “Material”), you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Material in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed) and to associate your Material with you, except as described below. You agree that others may use Your Material in the same way as any other content available through the Services. Other users of the Services may fork, tweak and repurpose your Material in accordance with these Terms. If you delete your user account your Material and name may remain available through the Services
4. In the preparation of the Application/Website/Services/products and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Company disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Application. Any feedback from the User is most welcome to make the Application and contents thereof error-free and user-friendly. The company also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application/Website/Services/products for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Our Website provides Users with access to compiled educational information and related sources. Such information is provided on an As-Is basis and We assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non-obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third-party sources, or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without the Company’s prior written consent.
6. Certain contents in the Application/Services/Website/products (in particular relating to assistance in preparations for administrative services) may contain opinions and views. The Company shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Further, the Company makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data.
7. Some parts of the Services are interactive, and we encourage contributions by users, which may or may not be subject to editorial control prior to being posted. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties in this way. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove, review, edit or delete any content. Similarly, We will not be responsible or liable for any content uploaded by Users directly on the Website, irrespective of whether We have certified any answer uploaded by the User. We would not be responsible to verify whether such questions/answers or contents placed by any User contain infringing materials or not.
8. The Company (including but not limited to its subsidiaries/affiliates) may, based on any form of access to the Application (including free download/trials) or Services or Website or registrations through any source whatsoever, contact the User through SMS, email and call, to give information about their offerings and products as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of its products. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, or e-mail and holds the Company (including but not limited to its subsidiaries/affiliates) indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, or expenses in case the User’s mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database. By registering yourself, you agree to make your contact details available to Our employees, associates, subsidiaries, affiliates, and partners so that you may be contacted for education information, offerings, and promotions through telephone, SMS, email, etc.
9. While the Company may, based on the User’s confirmation, facilitate the demonstration of its products at the location sought by the User, the User acknowledges that he/she has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the quality or conditions of the products and that User has relied solely on the investigations, examinations, and inspections as the User has chosen to make and that the Company has afforded the User the opportunity for full and complete investigations, examinations and inspections.
10. Upon registration through any means whatsoever, the Company may contact You through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by You to enable effective provision of Services. The User expressly permits the Company to contact him/her utilizing the Services, through the above-mentioned means at any time post registration. .-. Further, the Company shall have the right to monitor the download and usage of the Application/Services/products and the contents thereof by the User, to analyze such usage, and discuss the same with the User to enable effective and efficient usage of the Services. The User expressly permits the Company to clear the questions of the user using the Application/Services/online portal by answering the questions placed before it, providing study plans, informing of the progress, providing feedback, communicating with the user, and mentoring the user through telephone or e-mail on the express consent of the User or through any other forum.
11. While the Company has made efforts to train the personnel engaged in the sales and services relating to its products to enable quality control, it makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality and competence of such personnel and would not be responsible for any deviant behavior of any such personnel. Any feedback from the User relating to the same is most welcome and Company reserves the right and discretion to take any action in this regard.
12. Access to certain services elements including clarification, mentoring services, etc., may be subject to separate terms, conditions, and fair usage policy. The Company reserves the right to determine the criteria for the provision of various elements of Services to the different categories of Users based on its policies. Hence, subscription to the Application/products or registrations do not automatically entitle the User to any and all elements of Services provided by the Company and the Company shall be entitled to exercise its discretion while providing access to and determining continuity of certain elements of Services. We reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw or modify any of Our Services at Our discretion.
13. The Company’s products and/or Services, including the Application and content, are compatible only with certain devices/tablets/instruments/hardware. The Company shall not be obligated to provide workable products and/or services for any instruments that are not recognized by the Company or those instruments that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with the Company’s products and ServicesThe company reserves the right to upgrade the table/ type of compatible devices as required from time to time.
14. The Company shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to the tablet or any other hardware and/or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our products and Services.
15. In order to access the Services and to avail the use of the Application/products, You shall be required to register yourself with the Application/Services/products, and maintain an account with the Application/Services/products. You will be required to furnish certain information and details, including Your name, mobile number, e-mail address, residential address, grade/class of the student, school name, payment information (credit/debit card details) if required, and any other information deemed necessary by the Application. With respect to the provision of information, the following may be noted:-
a. It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by You is accurate, complete, and latest.
b. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to (a) ensure that You successfully log out from Your account at the end of each session, and (b) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of Your account. If there is reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of Your account, we may request You to change the password or we may suspend Your account without any liability to the Company, for such period of time as we deem appropriate in the circumstances. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision.
c. You acknowledge that Your ability to use Your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and the Company cannot guarantee accessibility to the Application at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms, the Company shall not be liable to You for any damages arising from Your inability to log in to Your account and access the services of the Application at any time.
16. Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register for the Application and all Our products or Services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc. are not eligible to register for Our products or Services. As a minor, if You wish to use Our products or Services, such use shall be made available to You by Your legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these Terms. If a minor utilizes the Application/Website/Services, it is assumed that they have obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents. The Company will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of Our Application or any of Our products or services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor registering for the Services/products provided. By using the products or Services You warrant that all the data provided by You is accurate and complete and that the student using the Application has obtained the consent of a parent/legal guardian (in the case of minors). The Company reserves the right to terminate Your subscription and/or refuse to provide You with access to the products or services if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years and the consent to use the products or Services is not made by Your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by You is inaccurate. You acknowledge that the Company does not have the responsibility to ensure that You conform to the aforesaid eligibility criteria. It shall be Your sole responsibility to ensure that You meet the required qualification. Any persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) should seek the consent of their parents/legal guardians before providing any information about themselves or their parents and other family members on the Application.
17. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from (i) Your use of and access of the Application/Website/Services; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the Company; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that Your use of the Application/Website/Services has caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
18. In no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, partners, or agents be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, Your use of, or access to, the Application.
19. In the event of Your breach of these Terms, You agree that the Company will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Company, therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Company’s right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
20. In the event of Your breach of these Terms, You agree that the Company will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Company, therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Company’s right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
21. Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
22. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Bangalore and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
23. The Company has the right to change modify, suspend, discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features, or functionality of the Application/Website or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the Company has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The Company makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Application. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Application/Website/Services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE, THE APPLICATION, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION/PRODUCTS, AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, AND TIMELINESS. PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, OR THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVICES. YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE/APPLICATION/SERVICES/PRODUCTS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SERVICES PROVIDED BY US MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
24. General Provisions:
Notice: All notices served by the Company shall be provided via email to Your account or as a general notification on the Application. Any notice to be provided to the Company should be sent to email@example.com
Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer Your obligations under the Terms, or any right granted hereunder to any third party. The Company’s rights under the Terms are freely transferable by the Company to any third parties without the requirement of seeking Your consent.
Severability: If for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
Waiver: Any failure by the Company to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by the Company of that provision or right.
Relationship: You acknowledge that Your participation in the Application, does not make You an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture, or franchise of the Company.
The Company provides these Terms so that You are aware of the terms that apply to your use of the Website/Application and Services. You acknowledge that, the Company has given You a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms and that You have agreed to them.
Any feedback You provide with respect to the Application shall be deemed non-confidential. The Application shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) the Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) the Application may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Company for the feedback under any circumstances unless specified.
Under no circumstances shall the Company be held responsible in any manner for any content provided by other users even if such content is offensive, hurtful or offensive. Please exercise caution while accessing the Application.
25. Customer Care:
We make all our best endeavors to provide You with a pleasant experience. In the unlikely event that You face any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course content for all the study programs both online and blended programs is provided for the purpose of education and guidance only. The course content is regularly reviewed and is subjected to change without notice. Lean Agile Audit University® (LAAU®) reserves the right to modify training content without notice.
Lean Agile Audit University® (LAAU®) holds the copyright to all the material on this website unless otherwise indicated. The written permission of the copyright holder must be obtained for any use of this material other than for purposes permitted by law.
Personal Information Policy Image and Video Capture
Any images captured during events organized and hosted by Lean Agile Audit University® (LAAU®) should not be misused. That includes pictures of Lean Agile Audit University® (LAAU®) staff and training participants. If you enroll in a Lean Agile Audit University® course your picture may also be featured in photos or videos of the Lean Agile Audit University® classes.
Sharing your personal information
If you have purchased a Lean Agile Audit University® (LAAU®) course, we may ask you for testimonials and if you authorize us, we will display your testimonial on our website, photos, and videos, or on our social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Instagram LinkedIn. You should be aware that your publicly identifiable information could be used to send you promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information which you have chosen to display.
If you don’t want us to feature your pictures/testimonials on our website or on our social media channels, you can write a mail to email@example.com
You can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information Corrections
Deleting Personal Information
If you would like to delete your account, write to email@example.com
As a part of our Services offered through our Website, We shall grant you access to our content, courseware, and other information, documents, and data which may be in audio/video, written, graphic, recorded, photographic, or any machine-readable format in relation to the specific certification training course You have registered for (“Content and Courseware”).
We reserve the right to amend, revise or update the Content and Courseware offered to You. In the event such amendment, revision, or update occurs, We may require you to pay an additional amount of fees to access such amended, revised, or updated Content and Courseware.
26. Content and Courseware
We grant you a personal, restricted, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and revocable license to use the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware offered through the Website till the time the completion of the certification training course that You have enrolled for or termination of this Agreement according to the terms and conditions set forth herein, whichever is earlier. The Services and the Content and Courseware are provided solely for Your personal and non-commercial use to assist you in completing the certification training course You have registered for (“Restricted Purpose”).
You are permitted online access to the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware and may download, save, or print the Content and Courseware solely for the Restricted Purpose.
You are not permitted to reproduce, transmit, distribute, sub-license, broadcast, disseminate or prepare derivative works of the Content and Courseware, or any part thereof, in any manner or through any communication channels or means, for any purpose other than the Restricted Purpose, without Our prior written consent.
27. Usage of the Website and Services
While You are granted a limited and non-exclusive right to use the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware for the Restricted Purpose as set forth in this Agreement, You acknowledge and agree that We are the sole and exclusive owner of the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware and as such are vested with all intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights in the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware.
You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement other than permitting You to use the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware for the Restricted Purpose does not convey to You in any manner or form any right, title, or interest of proprietary or any other nature in the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware.
28. Intellectual Property Rights
29. Limitation of Liability
You expressly agree that the use of the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware are at Your sole risk. We do not warrant that the Website or the Services or access to the Content and Courseware will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor is there any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website, the Services, or the Content and Courseware or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided through the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware. In no event will We or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing the Website, the Services, or the Content and Courseware be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware.
The disclaimer of liability contained in this clause applies to any and all damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records or any other material, whether for breach of contract, negligence or under any other cause of action.
You hereby specifically acknowledge that We are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, wrongful, or illegal conduct of third parties, or other users of the Website, the Services, or the Content and Courseware and that the risk of damage or injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each user.
You agree that Our liability or the liability of Our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and licensors if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) in any way connected with the Services or the Content and Courseware shall not exceed the fee you paid to Us for the particular certification training course.
We reserve the right to unilaterally amend or modify this Agreement without giving any prior notification to You. We shall however publish the revised agreement on the Website so that You are aware of the revisions, modifications, and amendments made by Us to this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for checking the Website periodically for any revisions, modifications, and amendments. Your continued use of or access to the Website, the Services, and the Content and Courseware following the posting of any changes to this Agreement shall constitute acceptance of those changes.
You are not permitted to assign this Agreement or the rights and obligations mentioned in this Agreement to any third party and You only shall be held liable for any breach of this Agreement or any terms and conditions hereof.
30. Amendment and Assignment of Entire Agreement
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any queries.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your Personal Information is correct and current. If you have filled out a user profile, we will provide an obvious way for you to access and change your profile from our Application/Services/Website/products. We adopt reasonable security measures to protect your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone.